The quality objectives of the company have been established for all processes of the organization and are in line with the Quality Policy. This is monitored periodically to ensure the effectiveness and adequacy of the Quality Management System.
A significant process is communication with the client wherein suggestions, information on status of the work, areas of dissatisfaction / improvements, corrective actions are discussed and taken as inputs – which is all part of a well-documented “Project Quality Plan”.
The Quality Policy
- Our “Quality Policy” is consistent with the PIPL Vision & Core Values:
- Commitment to comply with the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Provides a frame work for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Communicated and understood within the organization.
The Quality Objectives
- To incorporate state of the art technology in the areas of design, construction, materials, processes and machinery.
- To eliminate wastage.
- To continuously train employees towards empowerment.
- To reduce impact on environment.
The Quality Management System
PIPL Quality Management System (QMS) is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 requirements & guidelines. Procedures are established to specify the methods and criteria for effective operation and control. The necessary resources for this are part of the company’s annual budget plan.
Procedures for monitoring, measuring, analyzing, take necessary actions to achieve planned results, continual improvement, identify and exercise required control over outsourced processes, are all identified and documented. The responsibilities and authorities for each function are defined. MIS is the tool used for systematic data collection and reporting. This data is analyzed and appropriate action plans are developed and communicated for implementation.
The Quality Manual
A comprehensive “Project Quality Plan” document is maintained at all project sites. The document includes the quality manual, work procedures and work instructions and with site-specific and client-specific requirements incorporated.